Epson WorkForce Pro WF-C879RTC
A4/A3 24ppm Colour Inkjet Multifunction Printer & Scanner
The WorkForce C879RTC business inkjet printer combines exceptional colour quality with ultra-low energy consumption that only inkjet can offer.
The device uses 87% less power than the average of 22 laser counters parts of the same print speed.
Epson's advanced PrecisionCore printhead technology has the flexibility required to make WorkForce Enterprise possible, thanks to its use of liquid ink. This promotes space-saving supplies, low power consumption and reduces environmental impact.
Learn more about our Managed Print Services, leasing or rental options or enquire below.
Need help choosing the right multifunction copier / printer for your business?Get a quote now
Contact us to find out how we can help you save on your business printing costs.
Obligation free quote
Exclusive Unlimited Print Plan
Award winning brands of photocopiers and printers
Build a long-term relationship with a Trusted Partner
- First-in-class Replaceable Ink Pack System* – print or copy up to 86,000 black and 50,000 colour pages without changing the ink
- Ideal for MPS – low ink intervention and minimal maintenance
- High-quality output – brilliant colour accuracy and sharp black text
- Fast print speeds – up to 24 ISO ppm (black), 24 ISO ppm (colour)
- More prints, lower printing costs – Epson ink lasts up to 4.3 times longer than its competition to reduce staff disruptions and lower the overall cost of printing
- Productive – auto two-sided print, copy, scan, fax, plus auto media size detection with 150 sheet ADF
- Hard-drive support – hard drive enables a server-less follow0me print solution
- Easy setup and IT features – seamless network integration, plus security features; PCL and PostScript® 3 support
- Flexible media handling – large-format prints — up to 13" x 19", plus 85-sheet rear feed for specialty media and paper sizes; up to 1,900 sheets total paper capacity
- Convenience stapling – an optional manual stapler is available to be added to the main unit
- Built-in networking and wireless performance – includes Ethernet, wireless b/g/n5 and Wi-Fi Direct®; easily print from tablets and smartphones