Epson WorkForce Pro WF-M5799
A4 24ppm B&W Multifunction Inkjet Printer
The WorkForce M5799 business inkjet printer is a compact desktop multifuntion device with ultra-low energy consumption that only inkjet can offer.
The device uses 87% less power than the average of 22 laser counters parts of the same print speed.
Epson's advanced PrecisionCore printhead technology has the flexibility required to make WorkForce Enterprise possible, thanks to its use of liquid ink. This promotes space-saving supplies, low power consumption and reduces environmental impact.
Learn more about our Managed Print Services, leasing or rental options or enquire below.
Need help choosing the right multifunction copier / printer for your business?Get a quote now
Contact us to find out how we can help you save on your business printing costs.
Obligation free quote
Exclusive Unlimited Print Plan
Award winning brands of photocopiers and printers
Build a long-term relationship with a Trusted Partner
- Minimize your interventions – Replaceable Ink Pack System lets you print up to 40,000 ISO pages (black) without changing the ink pack; up to 830 sheets total paper capacity with optional second paper tray
- Fast print speeds; no warmup time – 24 ISO ppm (black) plus, fast first page out
- Open-platform ready – seamless integration with enterprise applications such as PaperCut MF and other workflsupports PCL1 and PostScript 3
- Security features – PIN certification for job release; user control access; printer and network settings via Web Config with printer's IP address; SSL/TLS security; IPsec
- Flexibility – A simple paper path and non-contact printing allows the use of a wide range of papers and such as recycled and glossy. In addition, Envelopes and labels can be printed easily.
- Easy networking and administration – easy network setup designed for managed IT environments
- Wired and wireless connectivity – includes Wi-Fi Direct; print from smartphones and tablets, including documents from the cloud
- Work smarter – uses up to 87 percent less power than laser printers