Canon imageRUNNER 1643P
A4 43ppm B&W Laser Printer
The imageRUNNER 1643P B&W laser printer delivers an output speed up to 43ppm and a first print-out time as fast as 5.7 seconds.
The standard 650-sheet capacity can be increased to 2,300 sheets to handle many jobs without interruption.
- Compact single-function printer supporting up to legal-size paper
- First print-out time as fast as 5.7 seconds
- 650-sheet capacity can be increased to 2,300 sheets
- These models also include technology to verify that the device boot process, firmware and applications initialise without tampering.
- Designed with your bottom line in mind, minimise costs and maximise reliability.
Canon Photocopier leases and rentals
Canon Photocopier lease and rentals are historically on the preferred option for most businesses when sourcing new multifunction print equipment. Lease and rental finance options require no capital outlay to the business, retaining cash to invest elsewhere in the business.
A photocopier may be leased for up to 5 years, however new technology may be out in 3 years, in which case early upgrades are often available at no additional cost. Businesses who purchase equipment, tend to hold on to them for too long and miss out on technological advancements which could be making their business more efficient and thus more profitable.
Canon Managed Print Service
Axia Office provides small and medium sized businesses in the Sydney metro area with Canon managed print services tailored specifically to meet their specific needs.
A dedicated account manager will monitor staff behaviour and the placement of printers to identify the strengths and weaknesses of your current fleet; and we take the time to understand your future plans and requirements.
- They will also calculate the true operating cost of printing to your business, what finance options would work best, and any payouts that we need to include. Upgrades to the most recent, award-winning Canon multifunction copiers and printers Provides the best photocopier finance option for your situation
- Remote monitoring and delivery of inks and toners prior to needing them
- Ongoing fast preventative servicing and breakdown maintenance
Unlimited Print Plan
An industry first, Axia’s Unlimited Print Plan means exactly what it says: Print as much as you like for a fixed monthly cost.
No cost per page
No fixed volume
Flat rate. No surpises
Print as much as you like: With our Unlimited Print Plan, say goodbye to tracking the print quantity or printing types. Now you can print to your heart’s content according to what your business needs.
Axia Office is one of the major dealerships of Canon photocopiers and printers in Sydney. We consistently meet with Canon’s team for in-depth training on their hardware and software. Pricebooks are consistently updated and we are notified immediately of any changes. New models lines are always shown to the Axia team before being released to the Sydney market so you can rest assured that you will always get the most up to date technology at great value pricing.
Canon are continually updating their product lines to increase their serviceability and increase uptime for the end user.
The maintenance of Canon equipment has been made much easier. Screwless parts enable a reduced service time designed to give more uptime for the customer. On screen videos can also guide users to quickly fix issues themselves without having to wait for a technician
Axia Office services all Canon printers and photocopiers under a preventative maintenance schedule, which ensures high quality prints and copies throughout its effective life and reduces equipment downtime. At each maintenance interval, our service technicians complete all checks and replace all parts in accordance with the manufacturer’s service manual, thereby addressing problems before they occur.
Our servicing of the equipment ensures all our Canon equipment has a 5-year warranty. We also remotely track usage and toner levels, sending toner before it is required.