Every deal signed with Axia funds a minimum of 400 meals to food insecure Australians
Foodbank NSW & ACT Charity Partner
Foodbank is the largest food relief organisation in Australia, servicing a network of over 2,400 charities and 2,000 schools in every state and territory, enabling them to provide food to 815,000 people per month.
Food insecurity, which is different from hunger, a sensation experienced by many of us, is "a situation that exists when people lack secure access to sufficient amounts of safe and nutritious food for normal growth and development and an active and healthy life."
Realising that we could be doing more to help our local community through B2B transactional giving, in 2019 Axia partnered with Foodbank NSW & ACT.
The idea was simple: we wanted to turn pages printed into meals for those who need it.
With 50+ competitors in the print management space, it's not enough to say "our machines are better" or "our service is better."
Now, for every deal we sign with a new or existing client, Axia funds a minimum of 400 meals to food insecure Australians through Foodbank NSW & ACT.
To date, our clients have helped us fund 55,000 meals, and our goal is to reach 80,000 meals by the end of FY 2021.
You, too, can help make a difference by turning your office print costs into something more meaningful.
How to get involved
1. REVIEW: An account manager will review your current invoices, volumes, equipment and business requirements.
2. ANALYSIS: We'll calculate the true operating cost of printing to your business, what finance options would work best, and any payouts that we need to include.
3. SOLUTION: You'll be presented with a customised and complete proposal, including finance options, equipment and service — all compared to your current costs.
4. IMPLEMENTATION: We'll set up all devices and users, and you'll then receive fast, ongoing support, reliable toner delivery, and scheduled preventative maintenance.
5. DONATION: Each donation Axia makes is tailored to give as much as possible, with a minimum of 400 meals being funded from each deal signed.
6. MONITORING: Your account manager will review your account and continue to work with you to reduce costs and identify more ways to add value to your business.