Every deal signed with Axia funds a minimum of 2 goats to Vietnamese families affected by COVID-19
Good Neighbors Charity Partner
Good Neighbors is an international humanitarian non-profit organisation founded in Korea in 1991 to make the world a place without hunger, and where people live together in harmony. Currently, Good Neighbors is working in 40 countries with a focus on child protection, the promotion of self-reliance and sustainable development, and an inclusive community development approach.
Good Neighbors Australia has recently partnered with Good Neighbors Vietnam to provide households in the Quang Binh Province with support cattle to help recover from the effects of COVID-19. Goats are the ideal choice because they are easy to breed, low cost to feed, and are at low risk of developing cattle disease. By breeding goats, families will be able to generate a sustainable source of income and provide themselves with a self-sufficient source of milk.
Realising that we could be doing more to help through B2B transactional giving, in 2020 Axia partnered with Good Neighbors Australia.
The idea was simple: we wanted to turn pages printed into help for those who need it.
With 50+ competitors in the print management space, it's not enough to say "our machines are better" or "our service is better."
Now, for every deal we sign with a new or existing client, Axia funds a minimum of 2 goats to help support Vietnamese families and communities through Good Neighbors Australia.
You, too, can help make a difference by turning your office print costs into something more meaningful.
How to get involved
1. REVIEW: An account manager will review your current invoices, volumes, equipment and business requirements.
2. ANALYSIS: We'll calculate the true operating cost of printing to your business, what finance options would work best, and any payouts that we need to include.
3. SOLUTION: You'll be presented with a customised and complete proposal, including finance options, equipment and service — all compared to your current costs.
4. IMPLEMENTATION: We'll set up all devices and users, and you'll then receive fast, ongoing support, reliable toner delivery, and scheduled preventative maintenance.
5. DONATION: Each donation Axia makes is tailored to give as much as possible, with a minimum of 2 goats being funded from each deal signed.
6. MONITORING: Your account manager will review your account and continue to work with you to reduce costs and identify more ways to add value to your business.