Every deal signed with Axia funds a minimum of 9,200L of water to drought affected farmers
Rural Aid Australia Charity Partner
Rural Aid Australia, well-known for its highly successful "Buy a Bale" campaign, is one of Australia’s largest rural charities. Helping to support both Aussie farmers and Australia’s rural communities, Rural Aid provides tangible resources — water, stock feed, financial assistance, counselling and volunteers — to drought, flood and fire affected communities.
Realising that we could be doing more to help our local community through B2B transactional giving, in 2019 Axia partnered with Rural Aid Australia.
The idea was simple: we wanted to turn pages printed into water for those who need it.
With 50+ competitors in the print management space, it's not enough to say "our machines are better" or "our service is better."
Now, for every deal we sign with a new or existing client, Axia funds a minimum of 9,200 litres of water to help support Australia’s farmers and rural communities through Rural Aid Australia.
To date, our clients have helped us fund 931,000 litres of water, and our goal is to reach 1,000,000 litres by the end of FY 2021.
You, too, can help make a difference by turning your office print costs into something more meaningful.
How to get involved
1. REVIEW: An account manager will review your current invoices, volumes, equipment and business requirements.
2. ANALYSIS: We'll calculate the true operating cost of printing to your business, what finance options would work best, and any payouts that we need to include.
3. SOLUTION: You'll be presented with a customised and complete proposal, including finance options, equipment and service — all compared to your current costs.
4. IMPLEMENTATION: We'll set up all devices and users, and you'll then receive fast, ongoing support, reliable toner delivery, and scheduled preventative maintenance.
5. DONATION: Each donation Axia makes is tailored to give as much as possible, with a minimum of 9,200L of water being funded from each deal signed.
6. MONITORING: Your account manager will review your account and continue to work with you to reduce costs and identify more ways to add value to your business.